State Agency Help

tn_state_sealDealing with state government agencies can sometimes be a challenging and confusing task.  If you need help navigating the process or finding the right person or department to contact regarding your individual situation, Rep. Casada would like to know about it.  Please contact Rep. Casada’s office at (615) 741-4389 so that Glen and his staff can start working to find a solution to your individual circumstance.